My top ten from 2010…
My original idea was pick my top five favourite web videos from the team in 2010. But once I started going through them all, I soon realised five was going to be hard, so I made it my top ten instead. Enjoy.
1. Chris Courtenay blew minds with this edit & it fast tracked his promotion to the pro team.
2. Pete Radivo has always been one of my favourite riders & still is to this day. You rule Pete.
3. Zac Miner has got the skills in pretty much any terrain you can throw at him. Look out for more of Zac in 2011.
4. Tom Stretton is the front wheel king as far as I am concerned. I wish I could nose wheelie like Tom.
5. Simon O’Brien rules at flatland but also showed his ramp skills in this edit. Always a treat.
6. Chris Courtenay once again comes through with the goods. Looks like taking 8 months off didn’t hold him back one bit.
7. Cooper collected this footage for his welcome edit & showed his skills in front of the camera.
8. Alex had his friends film this one for this bro cam edit. Get well soon Alex !!
9. Broc Raiford is our USA flow rider & for good reason. He rules. Another guy to look out for more of in 2011.
10. Marnold rules straight up.
Yo yo !!