Archive Of December 2010 - Colony BMX
Rayyan Ibrahim (formally known as Shintaro Misawa) sent over his bike check today, here is a list of the Colony product on his ride…
CRANKS: Colony, Colonial Cranks (Flatland)
FRAME: Colony, The Cube Frame
PEDALS: Colony, Fantastic Plastic Pedals
STEM: Colony, L.T.D. Stem
WHEEL-BACK: Colony, Contour Cassette Wheel Set (Male)
WHEEL-FRONT: Colony, Contour Front Wheel Set
Our Contour complete wheel sets come in all of our 2011 colours & feature our Contour rims laced with stainless spokes into our Clone hubs. Available in either male or female axle for the rear & female only for the front we got you covered. Check them out by clicking here now or at your favourite Colony dealer.
Yo yo !!
My original idea was pick my top five favourite web videos from the team in 2010. But once I started going through them all, I soon realised five was going to be hard, so I made it my top ten instead. Enjoy.
1. Chris Courtenay blew minds with this edit & it fast tracked his promotion to the pro team.
2. Pete Radivo has always been one of my favourite riders & still is to this day. You rule Pete.
3. Zac Miner has got the skills in pretty much any terrain you can throw at him. Look out for more of Zac in 2011.
4. Tom Stretton is the front wheel king as far as I am concerned. I wish I could nose wheelie like Tom.
5. Simon O’Brien rules at flatland but also showed his ramp skills in this edit. Always a treat.
6. Chris Courtenay once again comes through with the goods. Looks like taking 8 months off didn’t hold him back one bit.
7. Cooper collected this footage for his welcome edit & showed his skills in front of the camera.
8. Alex had his friends film this one for this bro cam edit. Get well soon Alex !!
9. Broc Raiford is our USA flow rider & for good reason. He rules. Another guy to look out for more of in 2011.
10. Marnold rules straight up.
Yo yo !!
Five riders will be picked at random and sorry for this one it is for Australian residents only.
I was going through photos and came across the original photo that we used for the Travel Life t-shirt. This shot is from inside the place we were staying in when we were in Barcelona earlier this year. The trip didn’t really work out that well for me personally getting my bike confiscated but it was still a fun trip.
We met Steve earlier this year when we were in France, he was nice enough to show us some fun spots and take us to by far the best indoor park I have ever seen (Which he rides in this edit). Unleaded hooked Steve up with some Colony parts recently and this is a video bike check os his new set-up. I couldn’t work out how to embed this for some reason so check it out here.
Simon O’Brien’s signature frame & fork for 2011 has a special feature in that for every one purchased comes with a free copy of Simon’s latest DVD, aptly named DejaVu. Not only do you get to ride the Australian flatland legend’s own set up but you get to watch his skills over & over at your own leisure. Check them out at the following dealers… Newcircle in Australia & 3edge works in Japan now & Flatland Fuel in a few weeks.
Yo yo !!
Cooper Brownlee loves getting the spray can out often to change up his bike’s look & feel. His recent colour scheme is gloss black for something different. Check it out. Cooper has been keeping busy down in Melbourne organising the teams travel plans for next year, should be a good one for sure.
Yo yo !!
Helensvale BMX have a great Colony promo going on right now… get on it !!
Yo yo !
We have been flat out the last couple weeks with multiple containers arriving full of 2011 stock. The latest which was all sent out today included re-stocks our 2011 frames, forks, bars & our fresh new colour seats. There is also the new colour pro complete bikes. Check with your favourite Colony dealer now for last minute Xmas goodies.
Yo yo !!