The Alex Hiam signature Sweet Tooth forks now come in three different offset sizes, 20mm more for technical riding, 25mm suited for all round riding and 30mm for going fast, trails and big bowls.
- Full 4130 CrMo post heat treated fork.
- One piece CNC steer tube with M24x1.5MM fork top cap.
- Tapered multi-butted legs.
- 5mm CNC heat treated drop outs with weight saving machining.
- 20mm, 25mm & 30mm off sets available.
- The Colony Sweet Tooth forks come in either Gloss Black, ED Black or Chrome.
- 165mm steer tube length.
- Weight: 944 grams w/o top cap. (top cap 19 grams).
If you need help deciding what fork offset is best for you, check out this detailed article we put together.