If you’ve ever watched Kostya ride you’ll know he does some of the most ridiculous and technical ramp moves in the game. The M8 BMX frame is designed for exactly that in mind.
- Andreev “Kostya” Konstantin Signature.
- Tech park & ramp riding geometry.
- Full CrMo construction.
- Gussets on D/T.
- Heat treaded CrMo headtube, Mid BB shell & drop outs.
- Available in 20.6” & 20.9” top tube lengths.
- Standover height: 7.9” (centre T/T to centre BB).
- 75.0 degree head tube angle.
- 71.0 degree seat tube angle.
- 12.9” rear length slammed.
- 11.5” BB height.
- Headtube length: 118mm
- Removable seat stay brake mounts.
- Removable brake hardware included.
- Removable chain tensioners.
- Removable gyro tabs.
- Available in ED Black, Blue Mint & Gloss Clear Raw.
- Note: All Trans or Clear finished frames will rust in a short period of time. This is the cosmetic desired effect. It does not affect the structural integrity of the frame.
- Note: We do not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on our frames. Use only two into one cable systems.
- Weight: 2391 grams (20.6″).
FREE COLONY HEADSET WITH ALL FRAME PURCHASES VIA OUR ONLINE STORE
If you want to learn more about what frame would be best suited for your riding, have a look at this article here.