Product preview – 2011 Descendent complete bike
Our 2011 complete bikes arrive into the country (Australia) today & will be in all good BMX stores early next week.
Here we have the first teaser of the 2011 Descendent in Blue Storm & this bike will also come in Wasabi. There will also be a new Endeavour in two colours.
We will also have a range of pro level bikes such as a Sweet Tooth Pro, Teddy Pro, Lowcut Pro & Rebirth Pro. All these pro bikes feature all our parts packed into one pro level custom bike right out of the box, full details soon.
If you’re in another part of the world they will be available in the coming weeks. We will release delivery dates for all countries soon.
2011 Descendent specs…
• Frame: Colony Descendent Full CrMo with integrated headset & Mid BB, built-in seatclamp, removable gyro tabs. 20.85 toptube, 13.75″ rear, 75.5º headtube. 7-1/2″ standover height.
• Fork: Colony Full CrMo with tapered legs and one piece steerer tube.
• Stem: Colony Official style 6061 CNC alloy.
• Headset: Integrated.
• Bars: Colony Bull Bar style Crmo.
• Grips: Colony Mountjoy.
• Brake: Tektro U-brake rear.
• Brake lever: Dia-Compe Tech-77.
• Brake cable: Linear.
• Cranks: Colony Tubular CrMo with 19mm 48-spline spindle.
• Sprocket: Colony Official style 6061 T6 CNC alloy 25T.
• BB: Mid sealed.
• Chain: KMC.
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic.
• Rims: Alienation Black Sheep.
• Front hub: Colony Alloy Female axle, sealed bearing, 36H.
• Rear hub: Colony Alloy RHD 9T cassette, sealed bearing, 36H.
• Tyres: Odyssey Path 2.10.
• Seat: Colony Seat & post combo.
• Colours – Blue Storm (shown) & Wasabi.
Yo yo !!